I got a message saying "Bank Transfer Reversal"

Bruce152
Level 1
Australia

I got a message saying "Bank Transfer Reversal"

Hi Airbnb, I have had a message come through quoting a "Bank Transfer Reversal". I've had the same account for years and nothings changed. Could someone please explain what's going on...

Regards,

Bruce

4 Replies 4
Karen1331
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

I’ve had the same thing happen. I’ve put my bank details back into the payout method again but the same thing happened again! I too have not changed my bank details for years and live in Australia.

Jenni0
Level 2
Moonee Ponds, Australia

I have had this also, 2 in the last 2 days, I've reentered my main bank account and added another and they are both showing as error. Haven't changed bank accounts for years. i hear this morning that this is happening to alot of people and tit's not actually an issue with our bank accounts, it's Airbnb's issue and they are using the excuse that it's our incorrect details.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Bruce152 @Jenni0 @Karen1331

Yes this is something of an issue at the moment.

Can I direct you guys to this thread!

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Problem-with-Payout-method/m-p/859078#M210781

Although there are a number if threads going on this topic this was one of the first and my give you more information.

Cheers.....Rob

Peter1260
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

This has been going on for a couple of days now. AirBnb's management of their technical problem is disappointing. I have tried numerous times to re set my NAB bank account details and upon reading this forum, find out it’s an AirBnb issue. Get your act together Airbnb and communicate to your customers now about acknowledging your known technical problem and what you are doing about it.