I do not get paid from airbnb almost 3 month

Auce0
Level 2
Tamraght, Morocco

I do not get paid from airbnb almost 3 month

I do not get paid from Airbnb almost 3 month, i was writing, calling, crying already one month, but they tell me I am paid, I do not know what to do anymore, because I have provement from bank, that there is nothing also provemnet from Paoneer!!!! I jsut do not know where to write any more, where to call anymore!!!??? amonut is around 500 eur???!!!

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Auce0 ,

Your profile states you are an Airbnb member from december 2017, your reviews are from december on. New host will receive there first payout up to 30 days after first reservation.

So how i can it be you are not paid for almost 3 months, not even being an Airbnb member 3 months ago ?

Did you check you Transaction History pages ?

Best regards, Emiel

Auce0
Level 2
Tamraght, Morocco

because first of my trying to add 2 bank accounts was not suucesful, and verification was so loooooong! and now I add the 3rd account - what is succesfull, and Airbnb writing me, that I recive already money, but I did nor recieve nothing, and now I have to fight again, to prove that I am not paid! I call and I write to them so long, but the problem is not solve! I really have now very bad expirenece with airbnb help center!