I can´t find my listing on Airbnb

Blanka3
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

I can´t find my listing on Airbnb

Hi, 

Do you know how to help me. My listing is not on a map neither on a list of listings? What shall I do? Maybe by mistake I turned on or off some optons in settings?

Need help, 

Cheers, 

Blanka 

7 Replies 7
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Blanka3,

I searched, with instant book turned off, for the dates 19 to 20 of December and can't find your listing either.

When you go to your calendar and click on the 4 bar icon at the top beside the listing photo you should see a box at the bottom on the right. Does this say "Listed"? If not, change it to "Listed".

If it does say "Listed" one suggestion that others have is to change it to "Unlisted" for 10 minutes or so and then change it back to "Listed". After a few minutes try your search again with instant book turned off in the search.

If this doesn't work then you can contact Airbnb as described in this article Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide

Steve.

Hi, 

Thanks a lot for your answer. Tried what you suggested. Didn´t work. I will contact Airbnb Poland by phone to solve this issue. 

Cheers, 

Blanka 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Blanka3....Hi Blanka. Your listing is still active! If you Goggle Airbnb 6433632 your listing is the first one to come up, but it does not show up in a search that I just did of your area, even using heavy filters, which indicates that there is either a problem with the Airbnb system at the moment, or you have turned off certain settings.

Go to 'Your Listings' ....then 'Calendar and More' and you should see a page similar to this....

Warsaw.png

On the bottom left corner of your screen you should see a box that will tell you the status of your listing. Check that it says 'Listed' and that the green dot is displayed. There are three options in this box....'Listed'....'Snoozed' .....'De-listed'

Just another thing to beware of is to check that you have not delisted your property under the 'basics' section. The bottom item on this screen will be 'permanently remove your listing'! Stay right away from that one! That will totally remove any trace of your listing from Airbnb.

If everything is ok on your end then you will have to contact Airbnb in Poland on Polska: +48 22 30 72 000 and they should be able to help you restore it.

Cheers.....Rob

Thanks a lot for the answer. Tried it and it didn´t work. Will have to contact Airbnb directly on the phone. 

Cheers, 

Blanka 

Whitt-and-Martha0
Level 3
Stanardsville, VA

My listings do not show up when I put the name of my town into the "Where are you going?" field. Talking with Stephanie (who was amazing BTW) we discovered that if a potential guest is doing an unfiltered search - 1 guest, no filters, no dates that the system currently does not show listings that accommodate 4+ guests. We accept folks who are new to Airbnb and have no reviews. Frequently we have to "walk them through" selecting the correct number of guests since they have not used any filters. This automatic filtering is really limiting! Perhaps it is part of the issue you are experiencing. If it is I suggest that you contact Airbnb and report it.

Thanks a lot. I will have to contact Airbnb directly. 

Cheers, 

Blanka 

Panos---Maria0
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Hi, everyone!! i just found out that i'm having the same problem! I can't even find my listing on the map.

New minimal apartment with splendid view 

Can anyone help?

Thanks.