I am brand new still in the process of setting up a HOST account here. Having trouble blocking dates

Pauline172
Level 1
Bonney Lake, WA

I am brand new still in the process of setting up a HOST account here. Having trouble blocking dates

Following directions to block certain dates on my calendar, (in the process of setting up a HOSTESS acc here) Anyone able to help me please?

7 Replies 7
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

What settings are you using, @Pauline172? It seems that your calendar is blocked from February 6. Right?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Marzena, thank you for caring and responding to my request for help! I was able to resolve the issue with the guidance of some kind people here. Wish you goodness, contentment, and joy in your life! Pauline

@Pauline172, what kind of difficulty are you facing?

I guess it would be good to know:

1. What you are trying to accomplish with your calendar, and
  2. What issue is preventing you from making it happen.

Matthew, thank you, and God bless you richly, for your kindness in responding to help me! I have resolved it, I was not paying attention and became frustrated! Thank  you, again, for reaching out!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Pauline172....This is one of a series of screenshot guides I have set up to help newer hosts with their listing settings. I think you will find what you need to know here. To view this image full size click the little magnifying symbol in the top right corner of the photo!

If not please let me know and I will try and help you further.

Cheers.....Rob 

How to set blocked calendar dates screenshot guide.jpg

Rob, thank you so very much for going through all this work and responding to me! You have helped me immensely! I appreciate your reaching out~ Grateful, Pauline

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Pauline172 

Pauline it is one of a series I am putting together to help newer host navigate their way around their listing page.

It is quick and easy to just give a link which will take the user straight to the section but providing this makes you navigate around your site and makes you become a more proficient host.

If it helps you Pauline, great. that makes it worthwhile.

Good luck......cheers.....Rob