I added different languages to my listing, but it did not work and I lost my descriptions.

Caio24
Level 1
São Paulo, Brazil

I added different languages to my listing, but it did not work and I lost my descriptions.

I made a listing a couple of days ago, in Portuguese, and today I decided to add 2 other languages (English and Spanish). After spending some time working on the translations of the texts (while editing the description), which took me a long time, I realized that I had lost all my work. Could anyone help in this issue? How can I recover the texts I already inserted and how can I prevent this from happening again?

1 Reply 1

@Caio24

I have heard other people have issues with this, before finally getting the system to "save" their work.

I think what you may need to do is write everything out in a separate document and then paste it in to your listing..so you always keep a hard copy of work.

You can get Form Recovery Text Software, and Browser Extensions but I have never tried any ...you can find using Google

may be this is useful ...

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/saving-what-you-typed-in-firefox-or-wordpress-locally-to-your-compouter/