How to share Superhost badge on other sites, such as Facebook?

Answered!
Daniel85
Level 2
Gulfport, FL

How to share Superhost badge on other sites, such as Facebook?

We are a repeat Superhost.

In the latest email informing us that we are superhosts once again, it says about the superhost badge that I can "embed it on other websites and social media."  

After looking around the site, I can find no instructions on how to do that.  I would like to put it on Facebook.  Any direction on how to do so?

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Daniel85 Yes, go to your profile picture on your Dashboard, on the drop down menu, click on Account Settings.  To the left, down towards the bottom, you will see Badges.  Click on it and you will see a variety of things you can embed on Facebook. 

Congratulations!

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Derick8
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Hello guys! I just got the email that i am a Superhost!!! and i am so excited about it that i want to share it on my FB wall!! For those of you who wanted to share that video of becoming a superhost...just click on the FB icon or Twitter icon to share/tweet it on your profile! That's what i did..and it worked! : -)

Vacaspotting0
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

It is not showing the whole vid. It is basically a link and hides most of the snippet. Help anyone !

Luci2626
Level 1
South Africa

Hi All,

I have just been to my 'Account' setting under my profile. I know I have seen the code to embed the Superhost badge on other sites but that options seems to have been taken away. I have looked everywhere and can no longer find anything about the badges to embed on other sites.

I have a small blog where I give hosting tips for Airbnb. Can anyone give some guidance?

Thanks very much.