How to modify booking using the iPhone app?

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

How to modify booking using the iPhone app?

I totally know how to modify an existing booking (add a night, etc, etc) using the website from my laptop, but I don't know how to accomplish the same from the iPhone app. Is it even possible?

5 Replies 5
Karen77
Level 10
Montrose, CO

I have no idea but I sure love your tags!  

H-H-0
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

No unfortunately I have the same issues always have get back to the house and get on the laptop!
You get a few more features using Google Chrome.
Harlan
Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

You are able to modify your listing on the iPhone app, but it the sections you can edit are more limited than in the actual website.  Go to your property, and then click on the profile picture of your property and when it comes up, it will start to show which areas you can actually "edit."  It just looks totally different than the website so that will make you question it.  Good luck.

@Lois-and-Darryl0 Thanks, but I wasn't asking about how to modify the details of my listing from the phone. I was asking if it was possible to modify an existing booking (for example, to add a day, etc).

This is still an issue even today... Something as simple as adding an extra night to a guest's booking didn't seem possible via the app (Android in my case). I had to use the website. I find it such a confusing and poor user experience having different layouts and functionality in mobile browsers, apps, PC browsers etc...