How to link a listing with two other listings.

Jai2
Level 2
New Delhi, India

How to link a listing with two other listings.

Hello, 

I have a 5 bedroom house and 3 listings

1. Entire house(5 bedroom)

2. One private room listing in one of the room

3. Three Room set listing out of the 5 rooms. But one of the room is the one in the private room listing# 2. 

Now I have linked the 5 rooms listing with two two other i.e private room and three room listing. Which means if somebody will book 5 rooms listing. then the rest of two will be blocked for same dates, and is true the other way around too i.e if somebody books either of the two(private or 3 room) listing. It will block the date on the 5 room listing. So far so great. 

NOW, when I want to setup my Private room listing such that.

When Other listing are booked:

A. 5 room listing gets booked block it : Already taken care as its linked to the 5room listing calender

B. 3 room listing gets booked block it(because this list's room is one of the rooms in the 3 rooms listing) : No way to create one more linked calender and apply on it. I can see only 1 link calender can be created.

When this listing is booked.

A. Block 5 room listing: Already done. as its linked.

B. Block 3 rooms listing: Airbnb is not providing such capability in my knowledge. Basically I am not able to create and link multiple linked calenders.

Technical Requirement: I should be able to create and link multiple dependecy graph. Is there a already implemented solution? If not how can I raise a request for this to the Airbnb developer team? 

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Jai2

As for raising an issue to be corrected or something to be implemented, start a topic in Host Voice section.

Talking about syncing the calendars, have you actually seen a booking in one of your listings block the other synced to it? Currently, I offer two rooms separately and the whole place, and not even once did a booking of either room block the whole place...

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Yes, I have sync'd some of my listing and the linked calender works great for me to block the dates for the rooms inside the entire house got booked.

Alex217
Level 2
Seattle, WA

i have the same issue. I have contacted Airbnb but couldn't get a fix that works. How do you set up your linked calenars? Is the same set up calendar links applies to all the listings? meaning, you select the whole place first, then you check the other rooms. It seems that linking two calendars works fine, but as soon as i add on more, it results in inconsistencies.