How to contact airbnb

Tamara42
Level 1
Palma de Mallorca, Spain

How to contact airbnb

I need URGENTLY to talk to the support from AirBnB. Some years ago it was EASY!!!!! to write an e-mail,

now its  IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! Why????

We as hosts have always to be available for our Guests and AirBnB

who EARNS with us and our guests has only sides and pages with questions and answers which often

a) are not sufficent and b) take too much time!!!!!! Since 2 hours I am now trying to find an e-mail contact

to write to AirBnB.

Thats is very enoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twaeger@gmail.com

5 Replies 5
Yvonne47
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

I phone them many times when i tried to cancel my reservation and they put me on hold for more than 1 hour with no answer at all. 

I can't get my refund, and have to stay in an unsatisfy apartment because i can't cancel the reservation. No help from airbnb at all. Nothing from the help center and when i post this on FB they told me to ask the community. LOL. Should we just ask airbnb to pay us the service fee for solving the problem on my own? Seriously they charged 15% + 3% exchange which is a lot! i'm really reluctant to pay for any service fee to them. Max will be just a platform that enable me to book. That's all. We did get anyone from Airbnb to help to solve any of our problem here. 

Teodora5
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

I try to contact them from weeks but no chance 😞

Rosemary12
Level 9
Burnaby, Canada

I agree that it is difficult which is why I phone them but I am in Canada so it is not a problem. They should have a toll free line for hosts or at the least, a direct email for hosts. Trying to find an answer on the HELP page is frustrating to say the least. I will say that they have been very good in responding and have called me back to solve any issues and always reply to emails if I manage to send one.

How to contact airbnb?

How to get pay from airbnb?