How do you make an "extra guest fee" show up on your billing?

How do you make an "extra guest fee" show up on your billing?

I have 2 guests paying for a room, and an additional guest also staying, but in the billing it shows only the fees for the 1 room and 2 guests, even though I have listed the additional fees of 15 dollars for the extra guest, what am I doing wrong?

4 Replies 4
Justin51
Level 2
New York, NY

Did the 3 people book for 3 people or did they book for 2 and tell you about the 3rd?
Ronald447
Level 2
Gold Beach, OR

They registered three and later two more showed up for two days

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ronald447 

Your listing(s) shows the additional guest fee is charged and added to the booking price.

But of course at time of booking the exeact total amount of guests must be provided to make the right calculation.

You have two choices - you can go into the reservation (even with them staying there) and submit a change. Update to the correct number of people and then enter the new price. Be careful. Look at your payout and write it done before you do this. It will ask for a new payment amount and you want to make sure the new payout is correct (sometimes it adds the cleaning fee, sometimes it does not). So, for example, if the current payout is $325 before Airbnb deducts its fees, then add the extra people for the total nights and add it to the $325 ($325+$30+$30 for example for two nights).  It will be a reservation change request which the guest may agree with, or they may not. If they ignore, get Airbnb involved and send a bill to them through the resolution center for the extra people. But first see if you can get them to take the reservation change with the new payment total first.