Thanks

Rgds

Old fart

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @La-Bossiere0,

Do you mean a 20% discount if someone books the whole of June or a 20% discount for any stay in June irrespective of the lenght of stay?

To set a 20% discount for any stay in June, irrespective of the length, create a discount rule set and apply it to each date in June.

To do this, click on your calendar and then on the "Create a new rule set" button. Name the rule set something like "June 20% discount". Then click on "Customise" for "Nightly price". Enter 20 in the % box and click on the "Decrease". then click on "Save" at the end of the page.

Now apply this rule to June by clicking on the 1st of June in your calendar. In the box on the right set the end date to the 30th of June. Scroll down in the box and click on the "Rule sets" box and select your june discount rule. Then click on "Save".

You can set a total price for June by going to your calendar or listing and clicking on "Pricing" and then on the "Edit" button for the "Length of stay discounts" section. Then click on "month" in the "You can also set a custom price for a specific week or month" line at the end of the page.

Steve.