How do I delete a listing?

How do I delete a listing?

All I want is to cancel one of two listings. Can't say that the Air BNB site is user friendly when you wish to discontinue a listing. My only option is not to respont to enquiries anymore as I'm moving out. Penllwyndu, Pub , Llangoedmore, ironing board breakfasts. SA 43 2 LY etc. etc. Let's hope this gets through to someone. RMJ

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Rhian-Medi0 - you have posted right in the middle of someone else's thread. Always best to start your own (big red button at the top of the forum).

It's really simple to delete a listing and the help section on AirBNB forum shows you how to do so.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rhian-Medi0,

@Helen3 has given you a useful link to a help article about how to deactivate your listing (deactivate is the same as delete in this sense). You may also find this Community Help Guide about how to deactivate your listing helpful.

As @Helen3 mentioned, it's best to post a new question in a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion. I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it's easier for others to find! I have given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

Kirstie