How can I be verified without social media?

Mary327
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

How can I be verified without social media?

I would like to know if anyone can make suggestions on how I can be verified without using social media. Ihave been trying to finish verifying for a month now and really want my listing to go up. However I do not use social media. Have sent copies of two official documents(passport etc) but they have not been accepted. Please help. Mary

1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mary327,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your verification. Have you tried submitting scans of different types of government-issued ID? Perhaps your drivers licence? It's strange that they are not being accepted. Has it asked you to submit a video as verification? This is sometimes another way they can verify your account.

If you have definitely followed the instructions to submit your goverment-issued ID and it is still not working, I suggest you contact Airbnb about this. This Community Help Guide explains the best ways to do so.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

I hope you can get this resolved soon, let us know how you get on!

Kirstie