How can I add a different apartment with the same name?

Sumith0
Level 1
Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka

How can I add a different apartment with the same name?

hi

i already have a appartment with air bnb name The citadel so i wanted to know how to add a diffrent appartment under the name of the ctadel becouse  have a diffrent types appartments

thanks

sumith

*title updated

2 Replies 2
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Sumith0 You will have to distinguish between the two - you can call them both the Citidel, but add a brief description for each: for example name one "the Citidel, sunny 2 bedroom" and the other "the Citidel, 1 bedroom city view". Hope that helps - Karen

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sumith0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

You can have different listings on your account and you can use the name citadel for each one, you will just need to give them slightly different names (e.g. apartment 1, 2 ). Follow this link to create a new listing.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie