Hosting makes perfect

Spices0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Hosting makes perfect

I have been hosting almost a year now. I never ever thought that I will venture into hospitality industry. Since I started there is a lot of "how" in question. But thanks to my darling hubby that loves to bring me to travel, from there I learned about hosting. It's all started with "wow", this host did this and that for us, to "Okay, I'm gonna do this to my guest!".

So how does being a host can make a guest feel great about it? It's all about asking if they need anything else! That simple! From being a new host from day 1, pretending like I did hosting before without letting the guest suspect I'm new, and ask if they need anything before I head out to town, all this while, guest sure have request, some that I can solve just by checking on kitchen drawer, and some need extra effort that probably makes me go mama miya! But all in all, it does help to increase the good features to the next guest and even a better stay for my guest and myself!

I'm loving what I am doing now and guys, no one says hosting is easy but what makes hosting a perfect job is to imagine what it would be like to travel if you are the guest.

Spreading some positivity! 🙂
2 Replies 2

GREAT

Ciern0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Thank you for the head up 🙂