Hosting in Palma de Mallorca

Hosting in Palma de Mallorca

Hi all,

I'm new to this blog and I would like to become a Host but I'm not living in Palma De Mallorca spain,  were my apartment is.  I would like to know if somme body on the blog is in the same situation and can help me.  I'm looking for agency who can help me with the contract to comply with the Spanish law and take care of the property management ( key exchange, final cleaning and inspection, etc). If somebody is using a better option/methods let me know
Thank you very much
Olivier

-----

11 Replies 11

Hi Olivier

My name is chloe and I have been living in Mallorca for about 20 years. My husband an I, we are managing some flats in the old city of Palma and others properties outside the city as well. 

I will be really pleased to give you a hand taking care of your property and forwhatever your need.

A bientôt!

Chloé

Smart Renting Mallorca

[Personal Information Hidden]

Hi Chloe,

im looking for somebody managing my apartment, would you be able to contact me todiscuss details,

thanks

Daniel

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Daniel395

You can contact Chloe directly. Just send her a message through her profile.

Hi Chloe,

I apologize to send this message but i cannot find a link to contact Airbnb directly. Do you have any idea on what I should do regarding what is going on in Palma?

Thanks for your time and your help 

Good afternoon,

I´m a host in your web since 2016, renting my flat with your platform since June 2016.

My flat is located in Palma and as you know there is a lot of controversy regarding the vacational rental and they're threatening 40,000 euros fine. They also say that they will search for owners via Airbnb website. 

I asked if i could have the license to an financial advisor and they have just told me that there is no point because all accommodation in Palma are going to be banned!

I would like to do things well and not having any problems. Should i unlist my profile or i´m forced to turn it off. 
The thing is i have some reservations (22) for the next months and i´ll need to send a message to the guests and cancel them to do things right..

I would like to know if the fees you´re talking about in the cancellation policy apply in this kind of situation.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Melanie

Jeff215
Level 1
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Hi 

Did you get a reply to this from Air BnB?

Regards

Jeff

Cristina302
Level 2
Palma, Spain

Hi, Olivier, I live in Palma and manage my Airbnb flats. I work from home so I´m availabe to help you with everything you need in your flat. Please contact me if you´re still insterested.

Have a nice day!

Me interesa como nos podemos poner en contacto? 

Dáithí1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I have a question - Isn't the whole airbnb thing in Spain a bit up in the air at the moment until that vote in JUly when they decide which areas are allowed to do it and which aren't? How are people finding this?

Thanks

Dave

Marc410
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Hola,

tengo un apartamento en la isla de Mallorca estaría interesado en alquilarlo a través de airbnb. 

Comp me puedo poner en contacto con ustedes? 

Home15
Level 2
Palma, Spain

Hello Everyone 

We are joining this discussion just in case someone else is looking for a Property Management Company that specilises in managing holiday lets. We at Home Concierge can Provide you with A-Z Property Management from Professional Photos and Listings to Guest Reviews, Daily Price Optimization, 24/7 Phone Support, Check in/out Guests, Cleaning Services, Bed & Bath Linen and Maintenance. Our Services are tailor-made to ensure we cater for all individual needs. For free no obligation advice you can contact us on 871 151 192. Thank you

Roi133
Level 1
A Coruña, Spain

Hi I would like to meet people who want to Rent his house and manage it. Thanks for all. I live un Mallorca since 5years.