Hoe can i contact airbnb?

Inbar2
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hoe can i contact airbnb?

I am having problems with a guest who is currently staying at my place and he is not answering any of my massages. I need airbnb's ASAP help to resolve this... is theyr am email or phone number?
Thanx...
6 Replies 6
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Go to the search bar here and type in Airbnb contact numbers and the one you need will be on that list.
Use the search bar in this area to find other important information for future concerns. Contact Airbnb to request their help which is 24 hours a day. Good luck - Momi
If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Go to the search bar here and type in Airbnb contact numbers and the one you need will be on that list.
Use the search bar in this area to find other important information for future concerns. Contact Airbnb to request their help which is 24 hours a day. Good luck - Momi
If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Trevor-and-Sandy0
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

I have on two occasions recently been faced with requests for accommodation where there is a conflict with dates and have advised clients of alternatives in "send message"  Obviously I couldn't "accept" or "deny" until matters had been clarified.  However Airbnb "expires" the request and says that we have not responded within 24 hours! Even threatening to remove our listing if we continue to "not respond"  I need to have a one on one conversation with someone to sort this matter out before being faced with the same problem again. 

How can there be a conflict with dates - surely your property either is available on BnB or it's not?

Anyway just let your guests know of the alternative and if you don't hear from them within 24 hours you will need to decline. If they want to book they can send another request.

Ways of contacting BnB is posted on these forums many times over. Just use your search function and you will find the information.

If you can not accept decline, they can always ask again.

David
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Why do you want to contact them, what do you want them to do?

David