Hi everyone

洪賽門Simon0
Level 1
Taichung City, Taiwan

Hi everyone

I am a new host. I pretty sure my listings are activite at my end,but I can't find my listing search.  I ask customer service, they said my account is currently having issue,and they don't know what's going on. I can only wait for someone to email me. It's been wo days already I still got the same answer.  Can someone tell me what's going on? Thanks.

Simon Hung  

5 Replies 5
Darren18
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

When you look at the calendar, have you made those search dates available to be booked? Also, if you search for just 1 days date, and you have set a 2 or 3 day minimum stay, your listing will not appear in search results.

Thank you for your reply. I checked those setting already and nothing wrong with it.  Customer service said there is an issue about my account.  I wounder if it's because I gave an special price for my first customer.  Airbnb didn't like my price so they blocked me because the low price?

Oops! Profile deleted. Simon was a naughty boy!

I'm sorry,what you mean profile deleted?  I had two accounts before. I found I couldn't complete the listing, so i called the customer service. She cancelled one of my accounts for me.  After that, I finally completed the listing.  Then, just one or two days after, I couldn't see my listings anymore.  I hope they could solve this issue soon.

Thalia0
Level 2
Gerakas, Greece

i would like to know how can be paid a person when becomes a co-host. Is it immediate from the airbnb?

There is not a way that this person can put a bank account or something similar on the account settings of the property's account ?

Thank you 🙂