Guest booked for !! 2 people showed up to stay. I charge for more for 2 guests . They underpaid!

Rosanne4
Level 2
Dedham, MA

Guest booked for !! 2 people showed up to stay. I charge for more for 2 guests . They underpaid!

5 Replies 5
Rosanne4
Level 2
Dedham, MA

Meant to write booked for 1 guest 

You can put in for an alteration showing the 2nd guest charge. The guest who booked will need to accept the alteration. It is usually just an oversite and easily fixed.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello

Unfortunately you haven't included enought information in your post to provide any meaningful advice.

If you indicate in your listing that only those who have booked can stay at your property, then you don't need to let the extra guest pay.

If you decided to let the extra person stay - di you raise a request for the additional payment through BNB and are you saying they refused to pay for the second guest?

If you can provide some additional background - we can try and help

Best Helen

On my listing it states 1 guest one price additional guest 20.00 dollars more  Also , when you plug in the correct number of guests staying  and write 2 the proper number pops oup of how much per night they will pay. She wrote there will be only one guest.

It is a mother with a  young   daughter  @ 18 from China, their english is limited. Of course I will let them stay but thus has happened several times so maybe on your end you can reiterate there is only one guest staying in the conversation. Easy solution on your end, much harder to fix on my end. ! I would like to be paid the proper amout.

Thanks Rosanne

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Rosanne

Have your raised a request through BnB for the extra money? Has the mother refused to pay?

Speak to BnB as a matter of urgency while they are still there, so BnB can help you resolve this.