Guest Itinerary

Abigail0
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Guest Itinerary

This one's driving me nuts. My Berlin listing had a section in the 'Guidebook' space for adding information about key pickup, directions and who to contact etc. My Toronto listings aren't giving me that spot to add this info. So how can I tailor the info the guest gets in their all-important Itinerary? Like the cellphone number of my house-manager for example, if I'm out of town? I can't find a space to put all this information clearly in one spot. Hope you can help. Thanks. Abi.

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Abigail0,

You would put this information in the "House Manual" which is located under the "Basics" section of your listing.  When the reservation is confirmed, the guest will then receive this information in the confirmation/itinerary.  Directions to your home will be pulled from the "Location" tab.  You may need to scroll down to see where to enter that information.

house manual.png

Guest Itinerary

Airbnb Travel Itinerary  Confirmation Code 3KSFZ9.png

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks so much - very helpful! For some reason I always miss this 'basics' section. Now I'll remember.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Abigail0,

Lovely to meet you. Great to see that you have found this helpful and can update your listing. Just to let you know, if you like you can mark @Dave-and-Deb0's answer as the 'Most helpful answer' which will highlight it as this and make it easier for other hosts to find it in the future. 

To do this, go to the '...' button on Dave's post next to the 'reply' button and select 'Mark as Most Helpful'. 

Thanks so much. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Jo-and-René0
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

I am not able to find the Guest Itinerary.

I believe this has changed with the new web site layout.

Can you tell me where to view/edit the Guest Itinerary please

Ignore my question.

Found it Manage Listings / Guest Resources / House Manual

Cheers

Rene