Get a permit

Answered!

Get a permit

Hello, just wondering that before i rent my house, i need to get a permit? But how can i get the permit?

1 Best Answer
Robert142
Level 4
Kissimmee, FL

Hello! It depends on the city's laws or home owners associations bi-laws. If you are already in an "STR" zoned area you should be fine. You can call your city's zoning department and find out what permits, if any, you would need.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Robert142
Level 4
Kissimmee, FL

Hello! It depends on the city's laws or home owners associations bi-laws. If you are already in an "STR" zoned area you should be fine. You can call your city's zoning department and find out what permits, if any, you would need.
Jeanette53
Level 2
Hartbeespoort, South Africa

Hi. I was hoping for an easy way to find out if permits are required here in South Africa by finding out if other South African hosts had had to get them. Reading your response makes me realize that I might get a dozen different legitimate answers, but not the answer our local authorities/Municipalities would give. So best go to them and find out! Will do so on Monday. Thanks.

Alisa28
Level 1
United States

Hello All, My property will be listed for north las vegas ALIANTE. Where do I get a permit and is any business license okay or do you need a specific business license to list your home? please let me know anything I need to do before liting my place. Thank you 🙂