Duplicate listing ??

Scotia0
Level 4
England, United Kingdom

Duplicate listing ??

IMG_2610.PNGI received this message from a prospective guest today , I can't find the listing in the message though ? 

8 Replies 8
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

It is a scam - the link is not for an official airbnb.

The link will take you off-site and invite you to re-enter you password id. The scammer is attempting to steal from you ,your sign-in details.

They will if successful hi-jack your site, probably to proceed to launder money from a stolen credit card.

Ignore this request, it is not a genuine enquiry - but you should click the 'red flag' to report this scammer masquerading as a guest.

Otherwise if you have entered your details, contact airbnb immediately.

Well known scam, gets mentioned here quit often.

David

How do I know which one of the two listings is the correct one?

I have looked everywhere for a phone number or a way to contact AirBnb directly.  All I find are "suggestions"

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gail79

Try this link Gail, it is by one of our highly valued contributors and it will give you complete contact information for Airbnb.

Cheers.....Rob

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M...

Scotia0
Level 4
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for the heads up 

Will you be able to show me how to delete the duplicate - one listing allows pets, the other does not.  I am afraid that if someone books each of the listings, someone is going to be very unhappy.  

Gail79
Level 1
Wimberley, TX

I would recommend not approving that reservation request.  It seems to be from Airbnb but they do not ever require that you re-enter your information - if you do, it will take you to a different (but not official) web page that will ask for your payment information.  Then it is gone.  I am trying to find out from AIRBNB how to delete the unofficial/illegal/scamming web site.