Delayed or missing payment to host

Alan26
Level 2
Vancouver, WA

Delayed or missing payment to host

Guest stayed for five days and no payment has gone to my checking account (4 days after check-out).  No previous problems with payments.  Does anyone know of a contact number for Airb's billing or accounts dept?  Or just customer service?

36 Replies 36
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Wow, I've yet to encounter another Vancouver, WA host!  Hello!  I'm sorry I can't help you with your payment issue, though.  😞

Haaaa.  Yes we do exist (Vancouver AirB's), like ghosts!

Robert218
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I too have not had payment posted to my account. It has been 5 days also!

Robert, call their customer support (it took me a long while to find the darn number).  They resolved it literally in 10 minutes.

(415) 800-5959

Be3
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

thank U allan.... where is this number based?  I'm calling from Australia. Guests arrive tomorrow and AirBnb STILL has not paid ME

Be3
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Allan - where did U find this phone number.... I've searched everywhere.... itz completely elusive.

1. deduction of 20USD from my pay out of 155 USD? After deducting A further out 0f 199USD a44 UDS?th
  2. The Host has burnt the microwave cooker . This is another expense of at least 25 USD for the repair?

I have deduction of $38 without explantion or notice . My payout for a room of $57 was only $19. I cant believe it. 

Be3
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Try Three MONTHS..... guest arrive tomorrow and they STILL haven't paid me!  Who do I call?  There's no central office -no nuthink.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Be3,

Lovely to meet you. Sorry to hear your frustration here. I just wanted to let you know, in terms of your payment Airbnb will release the payment to you about 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in. Therefore, if you guests are due to arrive tomorrow, the payment will not have been released yet - you can also check the status of a payment in your 'Transaction History' on your Airbnb account. To find out more about this, take a look at this Help Center article.

I hope this helps to put your mind at rest. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

If you are calling from Australia the number is 02 8520 3333. Good luck, I have been calling them for a week about not receiving any payments for any guest, ever and they cant tell me why despite my 'ticket' being elevated to the highest level. It seems that it is impossible to speak to payments dept. You have to wait for them to phone or email you and so far Ive been waiting a week. 

Hi Tom from Glasgow Scotland.  I hosted bookings between the 28th August and 3rd Sepember totalling £216 to date I have only received £56.  

Thomas i don't know what the AirB customer support phone is outside of the U.S. 

Can anyone help Thomas?

Hi

I came across this page recently - ways to contact Airbnb - might be useful

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728