Currently hosting two great guests, turning Airbnb from nightmare to sweet dreams

Huaai0
Level 10
British Columbia, Canada

Currently hosting two great guests, turning Airbnb from nightmare to sweet dreams

After a number of could-be-better guests, I'm currently hosting two great guests, both in their early 20s, one from Korea and one from India. Both guys are quiet, tidy, clean, and friendly. 

I want to share with you how great they are--

1) The Indian guy is very polite, and talked to me a lot about his spiritual pursuit on the first day, which was nice. To my surprise, he uses his own cup and plate. He doesn't touch any of my kitchen utensils, even though guests have full access to them.

2) The Korean guy sent me a text message earlier tonight, saying, "I have been here for a few days now. Could you give me any feedback so I can improve as a guest?" I answered, "Thanks for asking, and thanks for being such a great guest."

I sleep well every night when they are here... Life is beautiful with such great guests around... God bless.

1 Reply 1
Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

@Huaai0,  Thank YOU so much for posting this!  How wonderful for you!

Now tell them both that to be a REALLY good guest they should come back for Halloween! ;-)))

Kim