Connectivity

Ian64
Level 2
Saint-Judoce, FR

Connectivity

I have a pending reservation which I'm trying to respond to - but am having difficulty doing so as the Airbnb system is re-directing me to the calendar when I click on the "respond" button......

I would mention that the interney speed where I live is extremely slow - but would have thought that it should just be a case of being patient (!!) but the system doesn't seem to want to let me respond.

I've tried on both laptop and ipad but neither gets me in...

Any suggestions?

TIA

Ian

2 Replies 2
Jimmy43
Level 1
Treasure Island, FL

I can hardly ever get into my inbox or reservations on my Desk and Laptop. Why? Airbnb tells me to respond and when I do nothing happens and/or the page only loads the bottom of page and then nothing. I can with my phone most times. But I don't want to use the phone unless I'm away from my desk. What's the problem. When I was able to get a customer rep on the phone (a 3 hour wait) The young lady couldn't help me (different issue) she said and I quote " I'm sorry but the website is down again and I can't see anything to help either". I asked her if this happens a lot and she said "Yes". Someone help!

Jane293
Level 1
Biddenden, United Kingdom

Can anyone help with this - when i get a request i can't seem to reply on my mobile, it won't connect so i have to wait until i am home and go on my laptop.  I have tried to clear the connection on my mobile and reintroduce it, but nothing has changed??