Co-host available in Brooklyn

Grace134
Level 2
New York, United States

Co-host available in Brooklyn

Hi neighbors -

I would like to introduce myself as an experienced host in Brooklyn and offer up my co-hosting availability and expertise to the community. I can help with anything from bookings to check-ins/outs to restocking and more!

(And yes, I have signed up for co-hosting through Airbnb but I'm on the waitlist, so that's why I am using the forum).

Thanks,
Grace

8 Replies 8

Hey Grace, did you find any co-hosting work. I too am looking for some people I can help out for a few $ a month.
Regards

Brendan50
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi Grace,

I do not have a co-host spot available but am wondering if you, or another Airbnb host you may know, could help me out with my situation. I have guests arriving this coming Thursday, August 17 and I just found out that they have a very late check-in ime to my building. After flight arrival and immigration/customs they expect to get to my place between 10:30 and 11:30pm approximately, perhaps a little earlier. This has created a perfect storm: I am out of town then and all my friends (both nearby and in other boroughs) are unavailable to meet them outside my building to hand them over the keys during that time period. To add to that, my building does not know I do Airbnb so I have to remain discreet and cannot have the super involved in the handing over of keys. I am wondering if you live anywhere near me? I live at 645 Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn, in the Flatbush/Ditmas Park neighborhood. I am desparetly trying to find someone who lives nearby who would be available to hand over the keys to my guests at that late time OR is willing to take a short subway ride to make themselves available during that time. If you can provide any help or leads I will be so grateful.

-Brendan

Grace134
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi Brendan - I sent you a private message. 

Dominique281
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello Grace, 

I am interested in further discussing co-hosting possibilities with you for my place in Brooklyn. If you are still interested, I would like to start a conversation with you. I sent you a private message as well..

Hi Grace, I just signed up to be a host in Marine Park in Brooklyn and have no idea about setting up entry, I think a lock box is best. Any suggestions? Yvonne

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Just look me up and will talk 

Maryanne30
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Hi Grace

I'm at present staying in Brooklyn and needing a room for a few days Sunday onwards. I have a bit of a good problem. I want to see some wolves out at Howling Wolf Farm in Jackson New Jersey Sunday arvo. I am happy to pay someone to take me out and back if you know anyone. Meeting the wolves will take around an hour and a half. I just don't think I should hire a car and drive :)) because I'm an Australian who usually drives on the other side of the road.                      Thanks Grace

Maryanne :)) 

Marj2
Level 4
New York, NY

Hi, Grace. Are you still co-hosting? I occassionally may need someone to check people in and be around to help if I'm out of town. Thanks, Marj