Choice of bedrooms

Choice of bedrooms

I have a three bedroom house and often only one or two bedrooms are needed for 1 or 2 guests. I charge for additional guests which helps cover additional linens etc. my question is when one or two people rent the “entire place” they expect to be able to sleep on all three beds or have their choice of beds and I end up doing just as much laundry as I would with a full house (and higher rate). I just wonder how others deal with this. I like to make the beds and have the place look nice and set up, but inevitably I ask ahead of time and they change their minds. Ive also thought of just closing one bedroom in this situation, but I wanted to check and see how others handle it. Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Maria-And-Steve0,  

If it is possible for you, i could propose that you suggest to guests(2) to choose the rooms they like amoung the tree bedromms.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

This is perfect.. was looking at where or how to post the question. We have two rooms, it states in the listing that guests may chose between the couples bed or the other room with two twins. I have a guest coming the end of Aug.  with his sister. I sent a message.. silly question but you want the room with two beds. His reply was no we want both rooms. ?? for the price of one... I think he just didn't read the full listing. So I have offered to let him have both rooms with the second one at a lesser rate. Do I need to add a second listing or can he cancil and I give a higher rate for the one room.. with him rebooking right away?? I let him know I understand if he needs to cancel... 

suggestions or thoughts.

thank you...

Kendall