Changing the listing description

Dori10
Level 1
Bratislava, Slovakia

Changing the listing description

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to figure out, how can I update my listing main description so that it actually shows up in the listing profile that is viewed. It lets me change it in the dashboard, but then, when I click on the listing preview its still the same text. If I search for my apt. on airbnb, I can see the description text didnt change. Do you guys have experience with this? Thank you in advance for any help !

Dori 

5 Replies 5
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

Go into "manage your listings", then click on the listing, then click on "edit this listing".  Then you should be able to make all the changes you want.

I have not been able to change anything in my listing.  Even thought there is a button that says edit listing, it does not let me edit it.  The only thing I want to try and do is take out $100 that for some reason shows before my title and I don't charge $100 a night I charge much less.  Anyone know how to change it?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

No $100 on your listing when I looked.

Sign out of your airbnb account and search again for your listing

Baan-Ping-Tara0
Level 1
Ao Nang, Thailand

Hi Dori,

Did you get your problem resolved? I am having the same issues.

I change the text of various parts of the 'description', (summary, the space, overview, etc.) and can see 'Saving' flash temporarily across the top of the page. I can exit up a level to edit photos, basics, etc. and when I return to 'description', my changes are there. However, the actual listing does not change. Waiting an hour or two, it still doesn't change. When I refresh the page (F5) or log out and log back in, none of my changes have been saved.

Does anyone have any ideas? I have changed this in the past many times with no problem, this seems like a new issue.

Thanks,

Michael

Hello

yes u have to wait for system update for changes to take place I am not sure how many times a day they run it but I think every couple hours or so. Just wait a few hours for the next system update and you will see your changes then. 

Dori