Changing directions in itinerary

Amber1
Level 7
Key West, FL

Changing directions in itinerary

How do I change the directions that appear in the guest itinerary? 

6 Replies 6
Amber1
Level 7
Key West, FL

OK..I give up. Calling airbnb. I'll post if they have any information

For anyone else who is having the same problem, there is NO WAY to update the directions that are automatically sent in the itinerary, so think long and hard about what you write before doing so! Unfortunately we learn tips and tricks to guide guests after trial an error, in which case you can call Airbnb and have them manually update this.

I find most guests really use that itinerary when plugging in GPS coordinates, etc..so it's too bad they don't have an easy way to adjust it on our end.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Amber1,

Welcome to the Community Center.

Great to see your update on this, it is fantastic that you have updated the rest of the community here. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Melise0
Level 1
Washington, DC

How do we call Airbnb about this?  I put my housekeeper info in the directions and she is no longer the housekeeper.  Must change but can't find contact information for Airbnb.com

Thanks

@Melise0 Are you logged in on a computer? I just logged into my listing (airbnb.com) host > manage listings > (click on listing title) > (hamburger pulldown) > location > Directions & helpful tips. 

It is fully editable and the text is definately written by me, so perhaps you are just encountering a glitch.

Thank you!  Worked on my laptop.  Melise