Catering to parties

Debra128
Level 1
Lisbon, CT

Catering to parties

I am an off premise caterer that is trying to find out the easiest way to see which properties allow parties, weddings and events to be help at their properties.  

I would like to be able to offer my services to their guests, while ensuring that the property will be respected by the caterer providing the food and beverage.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.   Thanks, Debbie

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

When searching for a property on Airbnb, @Debra128, go to "More filters" and there in "House rules" check "Suitable for events"

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

thank you for responding quickly,  I was hoping there was an easier way to reach out to all the properties in Connecticut.  I travel throughout the state and would like to reach out with my information, license and insurance information as well as our brochure.  

Just ried that and it did not work, tiny houses came up.  Suggestions?

Just post ads in the form of ads and you will be noticed.

I would advise you to put ads on websites, hand out flyers, or ask your friends to hand out your business cards. Recently, I was at a party where my friend rented food truck nyc, found on the recommendation of the cook and waitress. He found it on the recommendation of friends, who gave him business cards. This is how information spreads and more people learn about you. It is just unlikely that you will be allowed to stand and advertise your services in their restaurants, so they will lose customers. Good luck to you.