Cancelling reservation

Jaidee0
Level 1
Thailand

Cancelling reservation

Hello I am almost new to airbnb and am wondering if it is ok to cancel a booking from dec 30 until 29 of jan regards 

6 Replies 6
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Jaidee0. If you cancel it as a host, the calendar will be blocked for those days and you will not be able to host anyone else. It is a form of punishment.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Jaidee0

Are you a guest or a host ?

If you are a host, find the relevant info on host cancellation penalties in the help section.

If you are a guest, you would need to consult the reservation and read the cancellation policy.  Anything outside the cancellation policy will be between you and the host.  

Thankyou for the reply I am a host and may want to cancel an accepted guest ,,after reading up I believe it will be ok as three cancellations are allowed each year and I haven't cancelled anyone yet

Thanks for the reply I am a host and may wish to cancel an accepted guest so I was wondering if this is ok I haven't cancelled any other guests regards 

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Jaidee0

You can cancel penalty free with instant book if you are uncomfortable with the guest.  You should contact airbnb and have them do the cancellation for you.

Thankyou but I have no idea how to cancel on instant book