Cancellation Fee

Bobby20
Level 1
Raeford, NC

Cancellation Fee

How can I contact AirBnb regarding being charged a fee when the message below states no fee will be charged?

The attempt to charge your guest, , for txxxxx the amount due for reservation SWQTQY from Jan 6 - 7, 2017 was unsuccessful. The reservation is still active at this time, and we've sent xxxx an email alert with a direct way to pay the balance.
If your guest successfully submits payment, we'll send you a confirmation email right away. If you have questions about the payment problem, you can reach out to your guest.
If your guest doesn't successfully submit payment or if they cancel the reservation before making the payment, Airbnb isn't liable for issuing your host payout. If you prefer to cancel the reservation, you can cancel without penalty at any time before the trip begins. If the reservation has started and you'd like to cancel, please send us a note.
1 Reply 1

You cant call airbnb

they contact you, dont contact them as you will get nowhere

This is the worst websit i've ever had to deal with...they know how to take money of guests, but dont know how to give it to the host

contacting them is just about imposible

i may have to get legal advise on this one