Calendar availability

Calendar availability

A guest requested a condo that is not available for the entirety of the dates.  Can AirBNB read the calendar from my PMS?

In addition, if an accommodation is not available I would like to offer alternate accommodations, what is the best way to handle this? 

3 Replies 3
Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

You should keep your calendar at least manually updated so the dates on your airbnb listing are blocked out to avoid requests for unavailable dates. 

I don't know what you call your PMS, the only meaning I know sounds ironically funny in this context. You can export/import some calendars into your airbnb listing calendar by going to your listing, calendar, availability settings on the top right hand corner. Here, you'll see two drop down options: Reservation Preferences, Sync Calendars. Follow the prompts. 

Good luck!

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

The obvious one seems unlikely so Property Management System?

David

@Suite-Paradise0

If the alternate accommodation is listed on your profile you can do this.

When you send a special offer you can select another property from the drop down box.  Put the new price, the cleaning fee and double check that all the info on the offer is correct then submit.

The guest will have to accept the new accommodation arrangements on their end - hopefully you will be in touch to explain prior to sending the special offer.

I don't think any channel managers have the capacity to work with airbnb.  There are a couple that work with Stayz as far as I know.