Bug in Community Centre forum- image attach?

Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

Bug in Community Centre forum- image attach?

Hi All, just recently i have no longer been able to attach an image here in the community centre.

Prior i would just click on the camera symbol above and browse to the image file and select it.

Now the system asks me to add a source(destination) and also image dimensions.  It looks like an internal thing.

Anyway here is what i am talking about, click on this link to see my screen shot.

Is it a bug?

http://prnt.sc/awxn6b

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Marcus0,

Thanks for highlighting. This usually appears when you are not logged in. With this in mind, I wonder if you might be able to try logging out and then logging back into the Community Center. When you are logged in, your profile image/avatar should show in the top right-hand corner. This should then display the usual 'choose file' button to upload the images you want to include in your post.

Do let me know if this helps, and if not let me know and I can look into it further - we will have you posting photos in no-time! (I hope)  🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie you are correct!! Did not notice this (although i am logged into my account on another window in the same browser).

(bit red faced...)