Boat host

Answered!
Layla0
Level 2
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain

Boat host

hi !!!!

I am planning to rent my boat on airbnb, anyone have any advice for me or any suggestions

TIA

1 Best Answer
Karen-and-Will0
Level 10
Maryland, United States

There is a boat rental on Airbnb in my town of Ocean City, Maryland USA.  I tried to look it up to send you a link but couldn't find it.  Perhaps they have removed it since the weather is growing colder.  I will try to describe what I remember of their listing.  The picture is of the boat on the open water along with the title of something like "boat hostel."  They charge about $120 when others are charging around $150+ per night.  They make an offer of some sort about someone being available to captain the thing upon request but guests are not allowed to move it otherwise.  There is no toilet on the boat but they give guests the option to come into their nearby home to use the the shower and toilet.  Not sure this info is very helpful but hopefully it is of some value to you.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

My advice would be to make sure it doesn't sink. You'll get rubbish reviews if it does.

Layla0
Level 2

hahaha, thank you but i am serious about the question

@Layla0  I know someone who has guests sign a waiver when renting his boat. Check out other boat rentals there might be some good leads there.

Layla0
Level 2

Hi Ange, do you know of anyone who rents a boat

Karen77
Level 10
Montrose, CO

Your task will be to be clearer than clear about what people can expect if they book this.  

Layla0
Level 2

all advice is wellcome, our boat is special to my family but we need to rent it as accomodation to help with cost.... all advice is wellcome thank you

Karen-and-Will0
Level 10
Maryland, United States

There is a boat rental on Airbnb in my town of Ocean City, Maryland USA.  I tried to look it up to send you a link but couldn't find it.  Perhaps they have removed it since the weather is growing colder.  I will try to describe what I remember of their listing.  The picture is of the boat on the open water along with the title of something like "boat hostel."  They charge about $120 when others are charging around $150+ per night.  They make an offer of some sort about someone being available to captain the thing upon request but guests are not allowed to move it otherwise.  There is no toilet on the boat but they give guests the option to come into their nearby home to use the the shower and toilet.  Not sure this info is very helpful but hopefully it is of some value to you.

Layla0
Level 2

thank you!!!!!! Very helpful

Audrey64
Level 1
Birkirkara, Malta

I want to hire 4 boats to charter them in Malta and Europe, can this be done with airbnb?

good afternoon, type of the boats? sail or motor? mters?

Ivan475
Level 2
Panama, Panama

I have 2 catamarans I wanna host on Airbnb, how can I add those listings?