Apartment showing as incorrect price during test search

Celia23
Level 1
Singapore

Apartment showing as incorrect price during test search

I did a test search of my property to ensure I am pricing competitively. My place is £60pn next weekend, but when i search on those dates it shows up as £77pn. I think the site is averaging my prices over the year (as I have higher pricing in peak seasons)? When I search for properties under £65pn on those dates my property doesn't show up, despite being under that price and my calender showing as available.

What can I do about this? As I don't want customers to either ignore my place as they think it's overpriced or not available.

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Dana-and-Debra0
Level 2
California, United States

I think the price the guest views will include any cleaning fees, etc that need to be paid during the visit.
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Celia23, When I look at your calendar, I am not able to see next weekend price as it is blocked out, but all the available dates show $85 US.  I think at the current conversion rate your rate in British pound is 60.  Just realized I don't know how to get the pound symbol...duh.  Any way, it depends on how the search is done.  If searched by date, the rate for those dates will be the factor, but if searched using average rate, your rate displayed on the front page will be used. 

Hope I didn't muddy the water.