Airbnb site definitely not Ipad friendly. Cursor has a mind of it's own. ? Also difficult to contac

Neels0
Level 1
Suurbraak, South Africa

Airbnb site definitely not Ipad friendly. Cursor has a mind of it's own. ? Also difficult to contac

Hi,

Problem !

I have two rooms that can accommodate 2 people each. Airbnb does not allow/enable me to list that. So they have told me to have two separate listings. Which I have now done BUT....

Anybody wanting accommodation for four is going to pass by my listings. Unless I list 4 people in "one " room at the price of four people.That means I am way too expensive for a single or couple.!

Very much a catch 22! Why can't Airbnb program the site so I can list either two or one room on the same site.? We actually do camping as well so I suppose I will now have to do a third listing for the same venue. Anybody with the same problem? 

Bare Necessities in Western Cape South Africa.

Very much a catch 22!

very much a catch 22. Why can't Airbnb 

2 Replies 2

You ALSO need to create a listing for up to 4 people for both rooms.  So you'll have 3 listings: one room for up to 2, one room for up to 2, and one for up to 4 people in 2 rooms.  In this configuration, you will be able to take 2 groups of 2 or one group of 4.  You'll need to coordiate the calendars so you don't take a couple one weekend and still have the entire house for 4 listed - because you won't be able to accommodate them.  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/289/how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms

This is a common configuration for people who list multiple rooms.  

Em4
Level 10
Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

you can see how i manage multiple listings by following my profile.

hazards:

-you have to keep on top of the 'group' listing to ensure no double bookings

-can miss salient details when cutting and pasting.  to offset this, because it takes up a good chunk of time getting the multiple listings correct and exact, i cut & paste an entire area.

- if you do make a mistake i think its best to have a strategy ready.  myself i put any error in the calendar down to me, chalk it up to experience and then try to ensure it can't happen again