Airbnb sending Adjusting your prices for your listing based on What the going price is YOUR AREA

Ann15
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

Airbnb sending Adjusting your prices for your listing based on What the going price is YOUR AREA

I continuously get info re: Pittsburg.  I host in Walnut Creek.  Can something be done about this?  Walnut Creek is a VERY different city than Pittsburg and it is not helpful and has actually become annoying.  Thanks!
1 of 2

Demand is down by 12% in Pittsburg
If you’d like more bookings during this slow season, try lowering your base price.

DECJANFEB
5 Replies 5
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You may want to contact the technical service team.  Mine shows the correct area.

Good advice - thanks!  

How do I contact technical services?  Number?  Email?

I did not contact technical services and they did nothing.  No help at all.  But thanks for the advice.

Franca23
Level 2
Troncones, Mexico

I'm in the same boat. Our listings are in Troncones, but we're lumped in with Zihuatanejo, which is completely and utterly different. Pristine tiwe-warp tropical eco-beach vs overdeveloped bay condo-concrete metropolis. Not the same market in any real way.

My smart pricing recommendations are useless to the point of being annoying, and being lumped with Zihua does not help market us. It's a totally different experience and a whole nother kind of traveler. 

Apples and pineapples.

Of course, I can now find no simple way to contact AirBNB directly. Any ideas?