Airbnb please warn superhosts when using travel coupon

Anne120
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

Airbnb please warn superhosts when using travel coupon

Airbnb gave me a travel coupon of 100 dollar for being a superhost over a long period of time.

I booked a room of 30 euro using the coupon code . I thought that I would be able to use the rest of my coupon for another trip. Unfortunately, I lost my complete coupon to this 30 euro-room. If I had known, I would have used the coupon for a longer trip.

The system did not warn me for loosing my coupon if I booked for too low a price. I have tried to get access to Airbnb by mail and by phone and by sms. No no avail, they simply do not answer. This is my good idea for Airbnb: if you offer a gift, please add that the gift has to be used at once!

6 Replies 6
Kharima0
Level 2
Houston, TX

You should contact them

Anne120
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

Thank you for the advise, Kharima, but I sent them five mails already. They simply do not reply. 

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

That is not nice!

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

I find that posting a concern on the facebook page gets a very quick response. Good luck!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.