Airbnb did not send payout

Michael272
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Airbnb did not send payout

Hey all,

Airbnb failed to send me my most recent payout. The help section is sending me in circles with no phone number or Email address to contact. Does anybody here know how to actually get in touch with a human?

Thanks,

Mike

5 Replies 5
Karen155
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

MY last payment was 3 days overdue. I am getting so frustrated at not being able to contact airbnb !! They have just calculated 5 x £75 @ £449 which is on ly £1 out but why? Also a guest has told me the post code is wrong and I can't see it or edit it ??? HELP ANYONE????

@Karen155 Click on the link below to see all the ways you can get in touch with Airbnb including phone numbers worldwide.  

Karen155
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

Thank you Clare, I will look tomorrow, so frustrating!! Last week a guest said the post code is incorrect yet I cannot see it or edit it and on my profile it is correct!! Then my last payment was 3 days overdue and this evening they have calculated 5 x £75 @ £449 ??? It is only a pound but how can it do that??

Owen4
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

google airbnb phone number- this should work for you

1-855-424-7262

Karen155
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

I did but the recorded message asks for the telephone number on my profile and it says it doesn't recognise it, twice!!!