Airbnb Charges.

Airbnb Charges.

Lately, my tenant paid $700.00 and Airbnb paid me out only $582.00 

They took $118.00

It is not normal, how can I get my refund?

Please help me.

Thank you,

Rouhel

9 Replies 9
Sabine42
Level 10
Tucson, AZ

can you provide more information? how long was the stay?

have you calculated your weekly discount and the 3% service fee from airbnb?

They stay 31 days, they pay $23.50/night. They pay totla of $700.00 to Airbnb.

Airbnb send me only $582.00

If they charge only 3 %, I should get paid $679.00 then

Please get back to me.

Rouhel

have you tried checking on your transaction history? find this transaction and click on the link, this will show you the breakdown of fees.

i can't tell you how they arrived at this number as you have weekend rates, montly discount etc.

@Rouhel0

The guest is also subject to charges.  Your reservation confirmation should show the breakdown and what you are owed.  Find your reservation and choose print.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Yes, but they ALSO take some from the guest, as well as the 3%. You will have a statement where it says how much you are expected to get paid. What the guest actually paid is irrelevant. I never even know how much they pay, as I can't see my end how much the add-ons are. They sometimes ask me ''How much will it be for such and such'' and I have to reply that I don't know and to let Airbnb calculate it.

Here what my guest wrote me. He agreed to pay me $700.00 for 31 nights, but Airbnb too all $699.00 and pay me only $582?

Here what my guest wrote:

"They charged me $699 but they also charged you some fees. That is why you only recieved $600. Please check your email.
Oct 28, 2016 · Bjorn

How to get my money back?

I need $99.99 back to my account. They should only charge 3% service fee, and charge my client $25.00 for cleaning.

Please help,

Rouhel

again, you should look at your transaction details, this is where the exact breakdown of all charges and fees is listed. if it turns out you didn't receive the correct amount contact airbnb either via Twitter @Airbnbhelp or call them

United States and Canada+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

They charge commission, it is not a free service. From you AND the guest, more on the guest part. 6-12% from the guest, maybe 3% from you.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/article/104/what-are-guest-service-fees

Coln0
Level 10
George Town, Malaysia

If the guest paid total of 700, your room rate is about 625 only as the guest will be charged on Airbnb service fee of about 12% or more. 625+12% = 700. If host fee is 3%, 625-3%=606 is what you suppose to receive.