Additional Fees

Marilyn28
Level 2
Pembroke Pines, FL

Additional Fees

Please provide an option for adding additional fees to our listing.  I have a hot tub at one property and guests have an option of using it or not.  If they want access to it, I need to charge the $50 fee I pay the service company that comes out to drain and sanitize it.  I don't want to add additional back and forth emails and a separate avenue to have to collect these funds.  One of the benefits of Airbnb is the entire reservation process can be taken care of in one step by the traveler.  It's a hassle on both sides when you have to account for amenities not already included in the original transaction.

Give us the option to fill in a field with the name of the fee and the dollar amount to be included in the total. 

9 Replies 9

Monitor - The idea of an additional fee line for miscellaneous charges is on this suggestion list several times.  Perhaps these topics can be consolidated? 

Diane77
Level 2
Canarias, Spain

Why not add this information in your listing?

Ross19
Level 2
Johannesburg, ZA

I agree. I have a golf cart that could be hired but nowhere to show this.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Welcome0
Level 10
Hicksville, NY

I have a guest arriving in July, but she continues to change number of people. In my profile, I am charging $10.00 extra per night for adults for more than 2 people. I don't want to haggle with her upon arrival. Can I accept cash?