Adding a fee

Anne545
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Adding a fee

I have a condo that the whole space is rented not just a room.  My managment company has a nonrefundable damage waiver which is $55.  They do this instead of any kind of deposit.  I can't seem to find anywhere I can add this fee and remove the deposit entirely.  Is this just not an option on this site? 

6 Replies 6
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Anne545

Is the damage waiver payable nightly - weekly - monthly

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Anne545

You would need incorporate any costs into your nightly rental fee.

Sarah124
Level 2
Provincetown, MA

I need to add a parking fee and a pet fee   not all people have cars or pets so this cannot be included in total price

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Sarah124

There are no options to include such fees - you will have to point out your extra fees in your description and house rules and remind through your welcome message. Collection would be through the resolution center or in cash.  

That's crazy  People like to know what they are paying for up front without having to chase them around 

I live in a tourist town which has an enormous population in the summer season and then reverts to a year round situation of about 1000 residents, Part of the attraction here is that people allow pets and parking with a fee attached  This is a small town of about 3 miles and space is very limited  I need to charge my people up front. I do not want to ask them for money for these services when they are leaving.