A big thank you to Airbnb forum community regarding "Horrendous review"

Diane99
Level 2
Abergele, United Kingdom

A big thank you to Airbnb forum community regarding "Horrendous review"

Thank you to all those who contributed to my post last night - which I'm afraid I cannot now find - with help and support regarding a review I had recieved that I wanted to remove. 

It was reviewed by an Airbnb team who said that it did not break any Airbnb guidelines but they did change my response - thank you to all those who suggested that. 

I feel much calmer today and like you all said it is just one review in amongst many many good ones. 

Just thank you for being there last night to support - and if I can find my original post then I will repost what I have just written here.

Thanks again

Diane 

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Diane99,

Lovely to meet you. It is wonderful to hear your words here and that it is all sorted now. Thank you for providing an update.

I've seen you have already found your previous post, but just so it is a little easier in future you can take a look in your 'Community Activity' page, which you can find by hovering over your name and profile image in the top right-hand corner of the CC. 

Look forward to speaking with you again. 🙂

Happy hosting!

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Thank you for letting us know. It is not always that we hear what happens AFTER! Much better without the response. Happier guests to come...

Diane99
Level 2
Abergele, United Kingdom

Thanks, Sandra. And yesterday we had someone book so all fine. 

Also I did realise that Jeff was actually coming up and going for the attack because all the things he mentioned were issues and they were also things that I had put in the private bit on his review to help him for next time. I think he wanted to go for the "kill" so to speak because he feared I would mention all those things in my review about him. I must say now that I'm calmer - and actually with the support of you guys in the community - I have been able to forgive him and also to feel sorry that he thinks that way.

So again thank you soo much. 

Yup we are back and taking bookings 🙂 X