Videos in listings?

Thad1
Level 1
Framingham, MA

Videos in listings?

Hi there, does anyone know if there's a way to include a video in a listing? Better yet... a 360-degree video?

3 Replies 3
Jason181
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I too want to know if Videos can be added ( just like a photo ) to help  renters get a sense of my place and its surroundings.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, how many more is video worth?  ....I'm guessing a lot more than a thousand.

More and More of socitety is morving towards video , look at the evloution of instagram and snap chat ....they have now incorporated video as an important component to their app.   Can air B&B make this adaptation to keep up with the changing pace of technology and societal demand ?

@Jason181  Airbnb can barely keep up with the miniscule technology they currently have.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

@Thad1, there's this section under Profile>Photos, Symbol and Video where you can upload a 30-second video however I have no idea if anyone can even see it or if it ever gets posted on our listings. 

@Lithium-Admin1 or any of the other Admin, can we use that video to showcase properties?