Searching for an appartement for 5 months

Kim221
Level 1
Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands

Searching for an appartement for 5 months

Goodafternoon everyone, 

My name is Kim **. At the moment i am living together with my boyfriend Rutger in a small village nearby Rotterdam. Beacause of an internship by Hotel Waldorf Astoria i want to live in AMSTERDAM. So i am searching for a nice appartment for Rutger and me. It is about the period from the end of august till the end of december. I hope there are nice appertments who want to rent to us.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Kim and Rutger

4 Replies 4

This is not how Airbnb works.  You need to search for properties on the site and send inquiries to the hosts that have availability.  

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Kim221

Amsterdam and airbnb short term rentals are not a good match - I believe they are no longer allowed for entire apertments or there are restrictions. And a lot of scams I have seen reported, spoof hosts asking for payment outside airbnb.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Kim221 Hi, ik zal er even meteen in het Nederlands reageren. 

Het probleem in Amsterdam is dat de gemeente regeling voor verhuur hele apartementen in het kader van 'vakentieverhuur' maar op 60 dagen per jaar beperkt is. Weet wel dat de gemeente inmiddels met klem achter zulk illegaal verhuur onderzoek plegt. Betekend dat je eventueel iets gaat vinden dat je via Airbnb zou kunnen huren voor de hele tijd, maar weet wel dat je niet de eerste zou zijn die na bezoek van gemeente medewerkers op straat zou komen staan... Langere (tijdelijke) verhuur mag wel mits je je in Amsterdam voor die periode gaat inschrijven.

Shaun27
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Kim221 Hi Kim and Rutger, I do have a license from the Gemeente so I am allowed to go over the 60 days. If you are interested you can contact me. The apartment is [[link removed - to view listing hover over host's profile pic, click 'view profile, then 'view airbnb profile']

. Just select some available days and message me. I also have friends on airbnb so if my apartment if not suitable for you I can point you to their airbnb listing. For a 5 month period I would be able to give a good discount.

Cheers,

Shaun