Extra guests how to delete no charge for extra guests

Sue-and-Peter0
Level 1
Mount Pisa, New Zealand

Extra guests how to delete no charge for extra guests

I have tried to edit my lisiting but to no avail it still appears as no charge for extra guests.

2 Replies 2
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Sue-and-Peter0

You're probably referring to only one of your listings, since 2 of them do not have the "No extra charge".

Go into your Availability settings and insert a minor extra charge for a second person. From what I have gathered on various forums is that somehow some listings will not show  the misleading 'no charge' if nothing is chosen upon setting up that listing. But once something has been chosen, it can't be reversed to show nothing. So the only way out is the extra-person charge. 

Monica4
Level 10
Ormstown, Canada

@Sue-and-Peter0  If your listing shows a maximum number of people allowed at "4" (for example), you can get rid of the "extra people no charge" by adding "extra charge after 4 people" $300 or any amount....and that "extra people no charge" will disappear because your listing shows a maximum of 4 people allowed.

I was after Airbnb over a year ago to fix this. They haven't done so because it looks too good for Airbnb to have that phrase their.....at the host's cost of course.