Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

My guests checked in Saturday December 10.  Usually the payout is pending on my transaction history the day they check in.  On this occasion it's not 'pending' and I have no advice as to when I will be paid.  I can't find any way to contact AirBNB directly.  Thanks for any information/help.

51 Replies 51

Hi, did you get your problem solved? I'm still waiting to get payed and I've got someone already at my place and I'm supposed to be payed already. How did you manage this? Those anyone know how to get this solved?

I've tried these steps to contact AirBNB and get a response:

Help Centre

Resolve Issue (On left menu)

Scroll down

My question is about something else

Bobbi did you get a response?

twiiter it

we need to band together to get our payout I have worked on getting it for 10 days

we have been lied to and misinformed and promised resolution bu airbnb

this needs to go public I think it is bigger than we realise

Me too, my guest have paid and are here from Brazil. they arrived Dec,14 2016. Airbnb has yet to return any of my calls. they just keep telling me they are emailing a "higher up" someone will get back to me......today is now the 22, still nothig!!   ANYONE

??? ive no idea what to do now. Christmass is going to be rather blue to say the least 

Hey Maggie, did you get any good news about it? Did you get your money?

i have same problem in Australia from  a cancelled booking ,with guest still needing to pay  cancellation fee- all documented and happy guest on website with our payment arrangement.Airbnb were involved and resassured me that all was fine  with mine and guestsplan, and we would be paid.  Guest was suposed to check in on Dec 27th so payment  is now long overdue , and   guests that have checked in since, we have received payment for. Why havent we been paid? I've contacted Airbnb 3 times, through website  and appropriate channel, with no response......:(

Hi how did you contact airbnb?

Ive not been paid from 29Decemeber 2016

Please give me contact emails if you have

Anjela

hi there

no contact with a direct email to them as couldn't find an email address and  kept beign redirected to automated drop down menus- all  contact through   series of automated drop down menus  starting with guests booking.....( very dissatisfying and complicated way of   communicating), and filling out comments..... didnt used to be like this- i always praised airbnb with their problem resolution , but not anymore....

we are in same position habe done everythong possible to get payout

TWITTER it we need to all go public I think this is bigger than we all realise

Hi Angela, did you find any hel to resolve your situation?

Alessandra169
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hello Tamara. I had a long term guest where the payout was pending. She blamed Airbnb and they blamed her. I phoned Canada as they speak English and that is where she was from. They gave me a case number, emailed her and it was solved. They are a 24 hour call center and very efficient. My airbnb is in Johannesburg, South Africa. Google the numbers.

put it on twitter the only way is to shame them they have not paid lots of people globally 

We are in same situation payout 10 days overdue/you can call by googling contact airbnb

but dont expect a resolution

not good

Nadia30
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi! I have the same problem with a long term guest. He first booked aug-jan and i got paid monthly.  Then he changed his booking to mid dec and from there on there seemed to be a glitch... Seems like there were not sufficient funds when the money were supposed to be drawn from guest's account or/and a system fail on airbnb. Anyways the people on the tel. customer support dont seem to know much... ive called them 3 times and they all say that they will put my case on the highest priority and that they are not authorized to do more than that (payouts is an other department). So here i am missing two payments, its been 13 days since my first phone call, and the "pay out department" have still not got back to me on this issue.

see below for contact numbers

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M1876...

I wish you all good luck and a speedy pay out!