Help! Try to find my listing!

Answered!
Timothy21
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Help! Try to find my listing!

Published new place and can't find it. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15095699 - please try it.

In Playa del Carmen, Mexico. 3 beds up to 6 people. At 42nd st close to 1st Ave.

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Timothy21 you don't need to post the same question multiple times, we see the first one!

I entered playa del carmen, entire place, 25-26 Oct  with the map slightly zoomed in to the approximate area you are in. Your listing was returned at the end of the second page. So it is being found.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Help! I see triple now...

I had the same problem, I couldn't find my listing, but then day later it appeared, after I relisted it so now I have 2 listings but on I canceled, the other is active.

Gezime0
Level 1
Prishtina

i am having the same problem with my rentals , its been 4 days and i still cant find them!!! its bugging alot...

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Timothy21 you don't need to post the same question multiple times, we see the first one!

I entered playa del carmen, entire place, 25-26 Oct  with the map slightly zoomed in to the approximate area you are in. Your listing was returned at the end of the second page. So it is being found.

Got it! Thanks!