guests review untrue

Drago1
Level 3
Zagreb, Croatia

guests review untrue

after 80 superb reviews I got a  first bad one and it is completely untrue, guests says I didnt say in the description the building doesnt have an elevator, and this  is clearly mentioned in the description. Because the guests didnt even bother to read the description  I will now have this stuck there, is there anytning I can do? can Airbnb delete a review that is simply untrue?

12 Replies 12
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Lovely place and some fab reviews.

I had a look at your listing and couldn't see anything in the description about the building not having an elevator or how many stairs/floors there are to get to the apartment.

This would be important to someone like me who has asthma and struggles with lots of stairs.

I quote "- Located on top floor of a 3 story building (no elevator)", on the ameneties list is also clear that the elevator is crossed out, so what more can I do, hundred previous guest can read the description properly except you and my last guest

btw I am talking about the loft apartment, maybe you red for the wrong apartment

There is a "elevator in the building" in the list of amenities, but in my experience potential guests do not check that carefully before making a booking.  

So mention it in the listing descrition as well is a good idea to avoid such situations in the future.  

yes it si mentioned in the descritpiton, the accuracy of the description of my apartment is of utmost importance to me because I always want the perception and expectations to meet reality, so what can I do if guest dont even read and complain in the review

Jean40
Level 3
Woodford, Australia

In a message to guest when booking send  note through airbnb to please tell you know when they have read all your information regarding your listing,

Which of your listings is it please ?

cosy loft

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

It took me quite a few minutes to find your quote.  Found it on third try.  I think you might need to consider mentioning it in a more prominent and eye catching manner.  It is listed under highlights when it is a drawback.  

You can give a public answer to the review and point out that it is indeed mentioned in your listing that there is no elevator.  Then future guests will understand that the guest did not check the listing carefully enough before booking.

ok, will put it under things to note

Yes, there too.  Perhaps more than once.  

thanks for your help